Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#8


My dear,

How are you? Please be fine, I beg, because there are many things you should do before you get sick and die. Life is beautiful but world is mean, not only to you, but everyone else too. So, keep on living strong and happy. Even though sky sometimes seems grey and thunder comes or you have to walk on thorns and broken glasses to reach your destiny, please convince yourself that you're strong enough to finish what you have started. It's because you might regret for quitting too soon when the chance is actually knocking right in front of you. And because I hate to see you feeling sorry to yourself, please have more confidence in yourself because you are better than what you think.

Every time you wake up in the morning, remember to say Alhamdulillah, because you are still given a new chance to enjoy and change for the better. Every time you look at yourself in the mirror, be grateful to your creator, Allah S.W.T because you are one of His beautiful arts in this world, that has feelings and senses. Even though you have your own complexities, tell yourself that you are beautiful the way you are. When you are about to talk to someone, talk nicely and say only good things. Treat people like how you want to be treated. Be a good servant to Allah, be a good daughter to your parents, be a good sister to your siblings, be a good friend to your friends.. Well, be a good person to everyone you should, I suppose.

The one I know for years,

I know you're keeping every thing inside since you were very young. You are just scared of their assumption of yourself. But in the end, you are the one that will be there, who will be the star of your own life, so please be more open about your mind, think positive about their opinions and don't be afraid to love what you want. I know your dream is too far away in the sky, hanging on the cloud above you but you will find the staircase to grab it up there one fine day, as long as you keep looking for it. I know what you want to be in the future. I know what you would like to have when you grow up. So, work hard for it! Just ask Allah for His help, be nice to your parents more than anyone else, study smart and respect your teachers. You might fail and fall for numerous times but please try to stand up again. It may takes time but I'll always be by your side no matter what. Always remember you are doing this for yourself .

I know you thought of quitting but let me tell you that you can only quit when you die or you'll  be nothing but a poor, pathetic person. Be thankful that you have everyone you love around you. You have good times with them but still, I know, you would cry because of the loneliness inside of you, sometimes. Just cry whenever you want, no one has the right to tell you not to, but you can't let your beautiful eyes dry from crying. I hope you can hold on the tears until it's finally the perfect time for it. Always strive to be stronger.

My bestfriend,

What will you be years from now? What will you do for a living? How much will you earn from your job? Will you like what you'll be doing? Would you ever find the right man and tie the knot with him? How would he look like? What kind of job he has? How much would you love each other? How many kids would you have? Would they look like you or him?

I don't know. It's beyond my ability to know the answers. No one can, because Allah is the only one who knows best .

My love,

Everything happens for a reason. No matter what's coming, you'll always have my back. I want to tell you that you should get all that you deserve and keep on loving yourself and your life. Besides that, I want you to keep holding on whatever you're doing. Please continue believing and dreaming your dreams. I hope that you'll be someone to someone in this world and even when you are in the other world.

Thank you for reading, Dzy. I know my grammar sucks. But it's not a sin.