Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#7

Toxic people are stupid, idiot, insensitive, obnoxious, self-centered, ignorant, cocky people who are inconsiderate and do stupid things. Toxic people are people who don't do exactly what you think they ought to do, exactly when you think they ought to do it. Toxic people are also the people who have shown themselves to be very brainless in one way or another. They like to do the same thing but expecting a different result too. Besides that, toxic people know how to act as if they're the most nice person in the world you'd ever know when they're totally not. Futhermore, jerks would also badmouth other people to make them feel better about themselves. Finally, jerks are people who are both stupid while also stubbornly refusing to stop being stupid when asked.

At the age of 17, I started to realise that one can be a 'level-A jerk' at such a young age because I've encountered with some at school. They'd do anything to see you fall and devastate because they tend to be jealous of others lives because they're experiencing a set of -ve feeling about themselves and would try so hard to make others look & feel worse than themselves. I'm having a quite hard time at school in dealing with jerks & I've been very patient.

I've listened enough what they said about me. I've seen enough what they did behind my back. I've been careful enough not to get hurt but I failed, because they were just too good and cunning- just like ninja, without me ever knowing. I don't know how to put this but I guess eventhough I sometime want to do something about it, I realised that I'm just used to it now.

And that I'm being aware of the fact that I don't care anymore.
APATHY.